After minutes...and minutes of searching, he finally found it
Mind you, the basket was also fully equipped with David's favorite Peanut Butter cookies, which I, I mean EB, must have made so sneakily yesterday afternoon and hid them from David. So clever that EB.
Lets just say David is a happy husband with his Easter/Graduation presents of the new ipad, apple tv and goodies! I love him so much and am so proud of him for graduating in Electrical Engineering.
But let us not forget the most important part of today.
I am so grateful for my Savior and his sacrifice so that I may live with him again. I know that he was resurrected that easter Sunday, and I know that he lives today and is right beside me helping me along. I am so grateful for the leaders of this church and the testimonies they share. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind of the truthfulness of this gospel and the joy it brings to all those who faithfully live it.
Happy Easter Everyone!
Sweet post.
ReplyDelete