I want to give a shout out to these two beautiful people, my wonderful parents. Lake Powell would not be possible and not be the same without them. They do SO much for this trip every year and now with everyone living in Utah, and they are stuck in Colorado (maybe its everyone is stuck in Utah), they do it all by themselves. Its impressive and we are so grateful for all they do!
And this handsome man down there definitely made my trip. I love him and his goofy faces. Without him we would never have the LP video, and without him I would not be as happy as am I. He was so helpful in everything we did, in everything electronic, and in anything that was needed. He is amazing and I am the luckiest girl to be married to him for eternity.
The week for Lake Powell aka, bestweekofthesummer!!! Below is just the simply incredible video my husband put together throughout the whole week. Seriously it is amazing and we are so glad he did because it does much more for the retention of memories than just pictures.
I will warn you however that the video is slightly lengthy (11 minutes lengthy), BUT it is completely worth it! The best parts of the video are at the end might I add. So you have the option to:
a. skip ahead until the end (which would mean you would miss the great stuff at the beginning)
b. not watch it at all (which would mean you would miss all the great stuff)
c. endure thoroughly enjoy the entire little film.
I strongly suggest option C but that is up to you. I personally find it to be one of the best videos ever made, but that could be because it is of me and my family. You, however may not find it entertaining at all because it may not be about you or your family. I apologize. But nevertheless you are free to do as you wish! :)
such a cute video!! seriously carl and i may have to just join your family for that week sometime haha!
ReplyDelete