Exactly one year ago I began the most incredible adventure of my life. This past year has been absolutely amazing. Everyday I fall more in love with my husband than I could ever imagine. He is my rock and my best friend. I never thought two people could be more perfect for each other. It has taught me that there most certainly was and is a plan for me and David and we were not brought together by chance. I cannot wait to see what else is in store for us.
But for now, below are the amazing videos from my wedding day. David surprised me with the finished products when we went on our backpacking trip for our anniversary this past weekend. My own brother in law did these videos and I could not be more grateful. One year later and it is the perfect timing!
If you were not able to make it to my wedding or reception, or you just want a look back, like I have been wanting every day, please enjoy these videos!
I love you David Arthur Hansen, my one and only forever.

So much fun to see it all again! It was a perfect day on every level! Love you both! (I want copies)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the videos! They are adorable. Wedding videos are the best.
ReplyDelete