Friday, October 19, 2012

Back to my Roots

If you know me, you know that I have a very strong opinion about short hair on women. I LOVE IT! As a little girl I always had short short hair (boy style), simply because I was not girlie in the least bit and why would I have my hair long if I didn't play with dolls and would rather run around with the boys right?

Baseball on an ALL BOYS team. 
Always had a hat on, backwards of course
At least I was in a skirt! 
I always love seeing girls or women pull of a bold short hair style because in my eyes it shows confidence and it is daring!! I just love it.  And ever since I got married (where I grew my hair out for the wedding) my hair has been getting shorter and shorter.  Don't get me wrong, I love it how it is right now, but I get bored with my hair quite easily and quite frequently.  So finally I just decided to literally go back to my roots.  I CHOPPED ALL MY HAIR OFF! Inspired by different actresses but mainly Emma Watson.  I was so extremely nervous and scared but my family all helped push me along (I think my sisters like living vicariously through my hair since they would never do this), and I am so glad that my husband lets me do whatever I want and likes it all! :)  I laugh at how closely the style resembles my younger years but I absolutely love the cut! I am so happy with how it turned out and so glad I went to the lady that I did, she was absolutely incredible and gave me so many tips on different ways to style it.  If you want to cut your hair short go to Rondi at Amara Day Spa, she is amazing!  Thanks for letting me photo bomb myself all over this post! 
And now I am back to the good old days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment