The Hansen family Thanksgiving this year was super successful and so much fun! David's parents rented a cabin deep in the Heber, Utah mountains (no cell service!) for his entire immediate family. 27 of us total. 14 adults, 13 kids. It was a cozy week but surprisingly we all had plenty of space. A 4 story fully log cabin will do that to ya. It helped that we got outside at least once a day for sledding, snow playing, snowshoeing, or just walking around. Anderson did amazing and the best part was watching him interact with all his cousins. He has the greatest cousins. Everyone gets along so well, is so nice to each other, the older ones are great with the littles, and as the little ones get older they have more and more fun with each other. It was a dream watching him play. I love motherhood and I love family.
This whole trip was in no way possible without David's incredible parents (Mammas and Papa). They sure know how to put on a party. Thank you so much! It was a very memorable holiday, as evidence by my hundreds of pictures (don't worry I cut down for the blog). We love you all!
![]() |
| anderson's facial expression never changed once while sledding, but I am pretty sure he enjoyed it |

![]() |
Basically he is my favorite
![]() |
| even Papa got into the snowshoes |
Thanksgiving dinner. Not everyone is pictured! I apologize. It's hard to get everyone in one picture in that family.
Papa prepared a Thanksgiving gratitude lesson and activity which was so great! Such a great man, and everyone enjoyed it. Anderson just liked watching him talk. Definitely a Grandpas' boy.
![]() |
| would you believe it if i said this was the best we could get of all the little kids at once? |
Of course Minute-to-Win-it games are a fan favorite around the Hansen household
Don't forget the portable potty for the cabin! Anderson is not potty trained by any means...i am doing that whole gradual process with him, but he does go on it, and I probably have more pictures than I should of him sittin on it...oops.
| whenever you ask him now if he wants to go sledding he throws his hand in the air and says "weeeeeeee" |
| this is what ya get after a week living in isolation ;) |
| Gosh I love these two. |





















The picture of him laying on his tummy on the sled. So adorable. What a fun trip!!
ReplyDelete