Saturday, March 14, 2015

Just a really good Saturday

Saturday consisted of brunch with my sissies which is always a delight and Anders absolutely adores his aunties. A good long nap for Anderson, and then a little trip to Salt Lake to see my cousins and play with her kids while my sister babysat which was just a joy, and then a little walk around Temple Square.  Could it get any better? 
If there are rocks, he will pick them up and carry them as far as possible.  Such a boy. 






They seriously melt my heart every time I look at them.  




And how adorable are my cousin's two kids?! They were so fun to play with.  I wish we lived closer, Anderson would be in heaven with his little buddy, and he adores babies. 

Best thing about walking around the temple: Anderson pointing out "temple!" everywhere we went, and then you ask him whose house it is and he says "jeeeeees" (aka Jesus).  Man I love that kid
 And we certainly love baby brother.  22 Weeks peeps! 
 He's my little boyfriend

Anderson seriously was so flipping cute tonight.  He was running around everywhere saying "hurry hurry", "go go go", "daaaadaaaaa!" and then pointing out basically everything in existence.  "airplane, trees, tempah (temple), gaasss(grass), "bye bye airplane" (he is obsessed with airplanes lately), "stars", "moooon", "sky", "blue" (all in the visitors center by the statue of Christ.  And then of course "tank ooo" to sweet sister missionaries who give him candy, the key to his heart. Man this stage is too fun.  I just love him.  I love my family.  I love my life.  It was a good day.  Life is so good. 
Oh and side note, this boy cut 2 teeth this week! Finally we are up to 6! Making slow slow progress. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had such a good day! Saturdays are the best.

    ReplyDelete