Plainly put: I have an obsession with Christmas! I love it. The feeling of warmth in a home filled with candles and twinkle lights, the smells, the snow (normally, dang Utah!), the decorations, the music, celebrating our Savior's birth, the giving, the love....the list can go on forever! I have had way too much fun making Christmas crafts and I admit I am pretty proud of them. Need I mention the baking!? Pretty much a given around the holidays. It is probably my favorite time of the year and there is still a full month left for it to get even better! Hope you enjoy!
I made these music note ornaments (compliments to Pinterest)
Made my cute little tree skirt over Thanksgiving at home! Love it (pinterest).
simple "FaLaLaLa" (from sister, its still
here!)
And can't forget the always needed holiday pillows.
To end the Christmas filled Day it's always best to bake a little holiday treat to make the house smell delightful and have a sweet surprise waiting for the hubby. Presenting: White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies (pinterest). YUMMM
Looks like holiday heaven!
ReplyDelete