Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013: Here's to More Adventures

2012 was an incredible year for us.  At the start of this year we made a jar specifically for "2012 Memories".  Throughout the year we have managed to add memories of things we thought were significant enough to remember by midnight on January 1, 2013.  I am so glad that we did! It was so much fun reading through all the things we did and forgot about.  This year was definitely a good one.


Some of the highlights were:

*both of us graduating from BYU.  David with a BS in Electrical Engineering.  Me with a BS in Exercise and Wellness.

*Both of us getting jobs! David at EMC Corporation.  Me at Provost Elementary.  This was such a blessing.  I never knew how grateful I would feel knowing my husband has an amazing job that can support our family, and also that I have a job that keeps me busy

*Celebrating our 1 Year Anniversary by going backpacking in the Uintas National Park.  This was incredible and so much fun, I will never forget it.  Made me appreciate the first year with my husband, and love him that much more.

*Bought a town home and was able to custom the colors and textiles! To be finished in April, ready for us to more out of Provo and into Lehi This is one of the biggest and most exciting! We are home owners!!

*Finally, survived the "end of the world" of course

There were plenty of other fun and random memories that we will cherish forever.  2012 was an amazing year, and it is sad to see it go.  Its hard to realize how fast time flies and how many things pass you by.  But you have no idea how excited I am for 2013.  There are so many things that will happen and that could happen, and I cannot wait to see what does!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year and is prepared for 2013!! 

1 comment:

  1. when we both live in lehi volleyball nights are a must, ok?

    ReplyDelete