| it's crazy how tiny little Peanut looks (3.37 cm), but trust me, the arms and legs are fully formed and were going nuts |
I told my mom that there was only one baby, she admits she was slightly disappointed, everyone hopes for twins secretly, I even did, but we are completely happy with our little ONE, David is quite relieved :)
One more surprise: I am only a mere 10 weeks!! So unfortunate, I was so close to the 2nd trimester, BUT the new due date is: September 9, 2013; 9/9/13....I am quite fond of that birthday. My birthday is the 14th, Happy Birthday to ME! I am overjoyed and cannot stop smiling. Cannot wait for a short 5 weeks until we get to do an EARLY GENDER CHECK!! Right before sister leaves on her mission....I swear, everything is PERFECT timing, we are so blessed, and so excited to experience this journey.
i am so excited for you to go on this journey. pregnancy is so wonderful! (especially when you feel as good as you do) can't wait to find out what you are having...i predict a girl!
ReplyDelete