Friday, April 12, 2013

So Many Emotions


                                                                                                                                                                   
I feel like so many things have happened in the last 12 hours that make me both so excited, anxious, nervous, and overwhelmed all at the same time.  

I feel like this a lot lately
1. I finished working at Provost Elementary forever.  

          It was a weird feeling saying goodbye to everyone.  I have been with those kids all year and it is definitely hard to say goodbye and seeing them get sad, won't let go of hugging me, and continue to talk about how they want to see my baby bump and my baby boy when he comes out.  I had a few girls ask if we could exchange addresses so we could keep in touch.  It broke my heart, I am going to miss them SO much. 
          It was also hard to say goodbye to all the teachers I have been working with the past school year.  We have grown so close and they have been so sweet.  I will miss them terribly. It has been such a great experience working with children at a school doing so many different things, and I will remember it forever. 

2. Scheduled our closing date for our house for NEXT WEEK!

          This continues to overwhelm and excite all kinds of smiles out of me.  It seems like things are happening SO fast.  I will be taking this next week to simply pack up our whole place, move, and clean, and then of course unpack, organize, and clean our new house!  Along with these excitement comes: 1) the delivery of our very own sofa! 2) the delivery of our own washer/dryer! 3) the decoration of our first child's ROOM
Love seeing the progress...now it just needs to be completed and cleaned! 
          This is going to be one heck of a week and one start of a new adventure!

3. Not to mention that I am almost HALFWAY through my pregnancy!! 

          Next week we get to see our little man again for the 3rd time, and get measurements, see how he is moving and progressing.  I am beyond excited.  These 19 weeks have gone by super fast...I feel like I am just now starting to feel that I am truly pregnant, which I am grateful for, but I am even more excited to continue growing and feeling the little guy move more! 
adorable onesie my SIL gave me! 
4.  To top things off I have my in-laws coming into town...so many events going on in the Hansen family, and thank goodness my father-in-law has offered to help us move all day.  
 
          My parents are also coming into town right after!!! Cannot wait.  Yes they are coming due to my sister getting her gall-bladder removed (not the highlight of the week), but they are also going to stay with us in our BRAND NEW HOUSE!!! This is going to be so great and I cannot wait.  

          Yup...I am overwhelmed, excited, blessed, grateful, nervous, scared....and so many more emotions.  Not to mention my little baby belly is GROWING! Pictures will be coming soon...want to make sure it's not a fluke...but pretty sure baby boy is making his move! It is so fun and so weird adjusting to all of these changes, but I am embracing it DAY by DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment