Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy, Healthy, and Pregnant

I feel so blessed and lucky during this pregnancy.  I have had no complications, no issues, no sicknesses, and have been able to continue doing whatever I have wanted, it feels amazing.  I feel for those women who have morning sickness like no other, and it continues into the second and sometimes third trimesters.  They are strong women.

I was fortunate enough to barely feel nauseous during my first trimester, and I attribute most of it to taking my prenatal pill in the morning (once I switched to night time, the nausea went away).

I have yet to experience any back pain which is such a relief! I hope it stays this way, but I am sure baby will continue to bulk up in the next few weeks and I am sure I will start feeling the difference.

I have round ligament pain on one side of my hip flexors, but that is very common and it has yet to be debilitating (cross your fingers).

And I feel HEALTHY! Isn't it such a good feeling?? I love being able to go to the gym, play tennis, play volleyball, go on a walk or a bike ride and not feel pregnant.  Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, and I am constantly thinking about my little baby, especially now that he moves all the time, but I love feeling like I can still do anything I want (while being careful of course).  And living in our new house has helped a ton because it is beautiful up here in Lehi, close to the mountains, in a neighborhood, quiet, and peaceful.

I am 25 weeks and I feel HAPPY, HEALTHY, ACCOMPLISHED, and PREGNANT and it is the best feeling in the world.



25 Weeks! 


For the rest of my pregnancy I plan to embrace every moment, enjoy the world around me, draw closer to my Heavenly Father and love life.  We live in a unique time and we need to be positive about our present and our future and strive to be the best we can be.  The only way I know how to do this is to focus my life, my home, and my family around the Lord.  I listened to this talk on my walk today and it just put things in perspective and helped me realize what I should be doing each day.  I love the gospel!


2 comments:

  1. You are adorable and I love your bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love that little bump! So glad you are feeling awesome. It's such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete