More to our craft frenzy included:
-A crib mobile. Love
-Very random painted pictures for the half bath...Like I said, I can't paint, but I love doing it nonetheless
-David made me a ladder for the laundry room since it's basically a closet and has no place to hang his clothes to dry...I love the paint I chose, so bright and fun!
He also made an incredible TV stand FROM SCRATCH, well I say we made it together (I stained), but we absolutely love it! He is quite handy to have around and so talented.
Still to come:
Embroidery hoops filled with different fabrics to put on baby's room wall
A large canvas painting that I will attempt for his room also (nothing fancy, just kinda put colors on colors and move the paintbrush around :))
David plans to make me an entry way bench so when I can't bend down anymore I have somewhere to put my shoes on!
I love that we have a garage to build and create all this stuff! Makes it so convenient. And I love that I am blessed enough to have the time to just have fun and bring out my inner artistic ability...or slight ability...or more just desire to have an ability. It's fun and it takes my mind of crazy things like a baby entering our lives in 3 months! But it also makes me that much more excited as his room starts to come together! I love our home and I love the feeling it gives me being here and knowing it has the Spirit residing and that my baby will be protected and loved when he enters it. Can't wait!
Let the creations continue!
Maybe some of Grandma's and FarMor's creative genes did sneak into your DNA after all! So great!
ReplyDelete