Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

The most incredible people I know. My Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Lee
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  The food.  The smells. The weather.  The colors.  And most important family. This year it was my families Thanksgiving year, meaning we all went to the beautiful Colorado! Everyone but Miss Rebecca that is as she is still in Sweden on her mission.  (I can tell you one thing, next years holidays are going to be incredible!)


Thanksgiving day consisted of a lot of cooking, relaxing, playing with the littles, and then all going to  Thanksgiving lunch at Grandma Shirley's.  This is one great tradition.  The entire extended family that is in town gets together at her beautiful home to enjoy the best food and the best company.  I was in heaven. 

So were Auntie Anna and Uncle Daron with the little men in the family. 


Grandma Shirley's yard is by far the best thing there is
And she is also.  Anderson loves her snuggles
This was quite a year to be thankful for.  The most incredible miracle came into my life, joining my little family.  I feel so blessed to have an incredible husband who supports me and loves me and will be with me for eternity, and we are even more blessed to have Anderson with us for eternity.  I am already excited for more holidays to come! Happy Thanksgiving 2013! 

1 comment: