Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Home Life

Lately my life has consisted of:

-Making Anderson smile
-Making Anderson laugh
-Helping Anderson discover his hands/feet/knees/world
-Teaching Anderson patty cake and the ABC's (he loves when I sing it)
-Attempting to be the best housewife I can be for my incredible husband
-Finding time to be creative and have fun every day
-Loving life

As you can tell Anderson takes up the majority and I would not have it any other way.  I love being a stay at home mom. I love trying to play games with Anderson, games meaning talking to him until he giggles...he can only do so much at 11 weeks ya know.

I have also loved being able to spend time with family so much and I cannot wait for Thanksgiving.  Anderson loves his grandparents when we can see them and David and I don't mind a little break here and there for some date nights.  Last night we went to the Michael Buble concert! It was incredible.  I had SO much fun, I was like a giddy little girl when we left, running out of the building, dashing to the car before the rush home hit. Ugh I just loved it!  It was so much fun to get out and do something so spur of the moment (bought the tickets a week before) and something we have never done before.  It was also great knowing Anderson was in the best hands with his Auntie Anna.

And Anders loved meeting his Great Grandma Shirley for the first time.  A pre-Thanksgiving Colorado trip was just what was needed for the two of us.  Anderson got quite tuckered out but was so loved the entire time.

We are blessed.  Life is hard sometimes.  But life is beautiful.



Grandpa always knows how to make this boy calm and happy.  They have a special "swedish" bond

1 comment:

  1. Look at those grins!! They melt me. He is such a cutie, and you are such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete