Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Big 2nd Month

My little boy turned 2 months old on Halloween day.  He is getting so big so fast and I am loving every second of it.  I love watching him change and grow and I love seeing his little personality start to come out.  The smiles. The giggles.  Yes, even the sweet little cries...and sometimes not so sweet or little.  But he is chunking up.
2 month well check: (1.5 weeks early)
Weight: 10 lb 6 oz (19.9 percentile)
Height: 23 inches (72 persentile)
Skinny and long little boy.  But this check was before his growth spurt...man was that a rough couple of days.  And I guarantee he gained quite a bit of weight during that time.  But he is perfect.  He loves to cuddle, loves to be warm, hates to be cold, loves his face nuzzled into blankets, loves sleeping on his tummy, and loves moving his feet.  They don't stop.  He already has the walking movement down.  It is the cutest thing.  A video will be posted soon with proof. I love him. 
Also during his 2nd month was the long awaited blessing day! It was so great because David's parents were able to come up for a few days and meet Anderson for the first time and stay with us! It has been so much fun! And also my parents were able to be here.  We had most of David's brothers and brother in laws for the blessing and it was perfect. (missed having my brother Daron and my brother in law Matt!)  David and Anderson both did such a great job.  I could not be a happier momma or feel more blessed with the family I have surrounding me on both sides.  I am one lucky girl.
Anderson is blessed to be surrounded by incredible family.  I am so excited for him to grow and develop relationships with all of his grandparents, his aunts and uncles, and a plethera of cousins.  It will be one fun life for this kid if I have anything to do with it.  Thank you for everyone who made this such a special day for us! We love you. 



3 comments:

  1. he is so adorable!! and you look AWESOME. ah, it is all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful to be here for such a special occasion! We wouldn't have missed it for the world! He is a darling little boy. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so fun. I love how LONG he is. David probably loves it too :D So happy for you guys! Miss you

    ReplyDelete