It is my sister's birthday and I just want to give a little tribute to her. She really is incredible. With our little sister being in Sweden on her mission, Anna and I have gotten quite close, considering weare the only ones left in Utah for the time being. And I really don't know what I would do without her. She was there for me throughout my whole pregnancy (throwing showers, making onesies, getting adorable clothes). We played almost every weekend together in the summer. Dinners. Nails. Tennis. Walks. You name it, it was a joy. And we went to Washington together with my parents. Best summer trip! She was also at the birth of my sweet baby boy. I admit at first I was surprised she wanted to be there for the birth, but her being able to make it just in time after speeding down every road because Anderson was not going to wait, made my day. Especially because she held my hand the whole time when David and Anders were in the nursery for a bit after delivery.
She is one of the funniest people I know...our little sister is the other one...get both of them in the same room...in a good mood...and it's the greatest.
She is beautiful beyond belief and has the best fashion sense.
She is always willing to help out, especially if it comes to helping with Anders of course.
She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and is such a great example to me.
She is so caring to everyone around her and always doing little cute things for people.
And we can't forget that she was the one to get Anderson to truly smile for the first time! I will forever remember that.
She is my sister and I could not be more blessed to have her in my life and living so close to me.
Happy Birthday Anna, thank you for everything you do. I love you to bunches and we all know Anderson does too!





My sweet girls.
ReplyDeleteYou're the best! This brought me to tears. I am so grateful for you and all the time we have been able to spend together. I sure do love you. Thank you for being my bestest person.
ReplyDelete