Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oh Autumn

Autumn is my absolute favorite season of the year.  I don't do very well with the heat so summer is out.  I like snow but it also gets quite old.  Spring is great however it just leads to hot hot summer.  So that just leaves Autumn.  Oh Autumn.  The colors.  The smells.  The holidays.  The weather.  I am quite fond of 60 degree weather, jackets, sweaters, and pants.  And having a little boy to dress, to walk with, to take pictures of with all of the festive activities going around makes this season even more magical.

Anderson turned 7 weeks old today and we celebrated by going to Temple Square, taking a tour of the conference center roof (never done it before and it didn't disappoint), walking around enjoying the beautiful weather, and
of course getting some shopping done.  Anderson decided to pee through his clothes, and I forgot to bring an extra outfit, oops, so it just left one solution: buying a new one of course.
Anders also loves his Aunti Anna.  We love when she can be around because he calms right down in her arms. 

The past few days we have also been able to enjoy pumpkin patch picking, lots of little boy smiles and noises, our first movie with the little man (he slept in my arms the whole time!), gym trips which Anders and I love because he loves the movement of the elliptical or treadmill, and I love that he gets a nap, the most unusual sleeping positions, and learning and growing as a little family.

I have also learned that I can't stop taking pictures of this little face.  So many facial expressions and he is changing so fast I figure I have to capture every moment I can. (Check out his wing span! This child has the longest arms and the longest, skinniest legs).  I love him to pieces! Happy 7 weeks baby boy.





3 comments:

  1. Aahhh. Love this! Can't wait to squeeze him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad we couldn't pumpkin patch with you guys too!! Looks so fun! Also, I'm with ya on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete