Sunday, October 6, 2013

Life as we know it

He got a little infection on his toe nail so we soak it in warm water and he loves his life
 I have realized that my days consist of: taking care of Anderson, taking pictures of Anderson, attempting to take care of myself, and then taking more pictures of Anderson. It is pretty easy to fill up your camera or phone with pictures of your newborn. I am not complaining.

What our life has been consisting of: trying to get Anders into his bigger clothes because it's been so cold outside...realizing that he is not even close.  (he will remain in his striped long sleeve onesies for now).
Loving him being more alert lately.  Seeing the comparison between him and a baby just 6 weeks older.  Taking pictures of his little bum in the air when he naps.
 And yes, I melt every time I see him cuddling with his little bunny.  Yes I may strategically place it in his arms but it doesn't stop him from hugging it tighter and falling asleep.
We are loving doing more outings these days.  It's getting easier to know what Anderson needs and how to calm him down. It is definitely still hard, motherhood is hard, but I can do hard things.  I know I can.  With the help of my husband, my family, and the Lord, I can figure it out.  And every day when I look into those big dark eyes I know why I am on the earth and I know what my purpose in life is.  That little boy is my everything and I love learning about him every day and being the person he needs and can rely on.  He stares at me and I just know he loves me too.  He is perfect.  So can you blame me for having such a picture overload? 
I LOVE HIM and I absolutely love being a mother, it is the best calling ever.  I cannot wait for the days to come.  Happy 5 weeks precious Anderson! 

1 comment:

  1. You cannot post too many pictures! I miss him so much! And love you too!

    ReplyDelete