Sunday, September 29, 2013

1 Month Likings



My little munchkin is 1 month old and I cannot believe it.  It seemed like the month of September went by so extremely fast.  Probably because half of it was spent with me having a fever and healing. Thankfully my mom was here for a good portion of it, and Anderson is doing great and we are learning! That's all that matters right?

 What is Mr. Anders doing at 1 month of age?

*Eating! this kid loves eating. Even more than that, he loves sucking; nursing, his hand, his binkie, my hand, basically anything he can get in his mouth
*Cuddling. He loves being warm and he loves being in someones arms
*Kicking.  His legs are getting stronger. We practice swim kicks often.  Dad has high hopes for him. 
*Toots.  He goes days without pooping but boy does he toot up a storm
*Cries. Unusual right? Normally just after eating.  We are working on figuring out if he needs more, has a bubble, gas, wants to be warm, have his binkie, or is just crying.  Oh the mysteries of babies. 
*Sleeping.  Yes he still does this quite a lot, and is doing fairly well at night.  Wakes up twice to eat, not bad.
*Growing deeper into our hearts every day.  We sure love him. 

Motherhood is the hardest thing I have ever done but it is definitely the best.  I love Anderson with all my heart and I cannot wait for the next months to come. 



1 comment: