Friday, January 17, 2014

Family Pictures 1-1-2014

For Christmas the Hansen kids decided to give David's parents professional family pictures for their gift.  They live in California and do not get to come out very often but always love attempting to get family pictures...I say attempting because it's already difficult enough to get a family of 27 in one good picture, let alone a family with such "height advantages".  I was so so excited because along with a huge family picture the photographer would photograph individual families.  Perfect timing.  Anders just turned 4 months old, so a little more stable, and David and I desperately needed an updated couple picture.  So here are a few of my favorites.  I just love my family.

Might I add that it was about 24 degrees and Anders looks like that! No tears, no crying! He was such a handsome little champ.












I sure love my Hansen Clan! Thank you for coordinating the pictures Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment