Last week Anderson and I were lucky enough to go to Colorado and spend time with my parents and my little nephew who they were watching for two weeks while my brother and sister in law went to Italy and Greece! Trip of a life time I tell ya. But I was so excited to get these two little boys together. It was so so much fun seeing family and enjoying good old Colorado. I cannot wait for the next time Anders and Carter can be together. They are basically the cutest. So here are mainly some pictures from our little trip. Daron and Dani, feel free to drop off Carter in Utah any time you wish!
 |
| Carter is ONE! |

 |
| Grandma's got it handled |
 |
| The greatest open mouth baby kiss recorded |
 |
| This pictures captures their personalities perfectly |
 |
| Great Grandpa Lee |
 |
| Anderson: Sweaty, Tired, so done with the park |
 |
| Carter: Happy, Loves water. Oh the differences :-) |
 |
Definitely missing Grandpa
|
We love grandparents and cousin time.
Cute boys!!! It's so fun when cousins get older and can interact more!
ReplyDelete