Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Life as we know it

Life:

-breakfast and playing in pajamas
-morning walk
-nap time (hopefully)
-errands or pool or play date
-afternoon nap (again, hopefully)
-daddy comes home and the opportunities are endless.  Walks, hikes, frozen yogurt on the patio, peek-a-boo, chase (as much as you can chase an infant that toddles around furniture), baby kisses, dinner, and then anything we choose to do in the evening. Summer is great that way.
-daddy and I quite like bedtime where we can enjoy the summer nights outside and enjoy some quiet time with each other.

Anderson has currently taken 4 steps all on his own, constantly walks all around the walls or furniture as far as he can go, takes everything out of baskets and drawers, eats like a champ and begs for more if you are eating something, doesn't matter what, and has bumps and scrapes and bruises all over his face and body.  He is one active boy.  And yet still remains the cuddliest baby ever, and I absolutely adore it.

Summer is just lovely.  And I am looking even more forward to our upcoming Lake Powell trip with the family! It's going to be incredible and I cannot wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment