For the first time in Lake Powell Young trip history we took a hike! And I am talking a legitimate hike...not just climbing up the rocks that you are anchored by, or the ones where you cliff jump at. This was on the new Lake Powell app map David was prepared with and I was so excited. We strapped Anders into his carrier and were off on a "moderate" hike up Hansen Creek Canyon (fitting I know) said to be about 3-4 miles, 2-3 hours roundtrip. Best part was it had a creek running through most of it and then we reached the narrow slot canyon that I have been dying to hike through! Unfortunately we turned back before we made it to the said "cave and water fall", but at least we saw a lot of "falling water" and plenty of little frogs and tadpoles. It was quite the experience and I just really loved it.





You're a babe and Anderson is adorable.
ReplyDelete