Monday, June 15, 2015

Maternity Photo Session: Baby #2

My pregnancy with Anderson I didn't take maternity photos.  Not exactly sure why, I just didn't care too much about them.  And I still don't regret it, I took belly pic selfies don't worry, it's pretty documented.  But this time the idea of getting pictures with Anderson plus baby boy belly seemed so fun to have! And I have an amazing friend who suggested it and she is an absolutely incredible photographer so I couldn't pass that up!

It really was the perfect evening.  The lighting was incredible, the weather was gorgeous and the kids and husbands came along so when it was just me they were entertained just fine.  Anderson was also a champ.  We bribed him with marshmallows and once he knew that he was the perfect little muse.  Smiles.  Kisses.  Hugs.  Giggles.  Basically the kid knows what he wants.

35 weeks peeps! This is getting real! Thank you Ali for such incredible pictures, you make me look much better than I actually do! You miracle worker you!
Can't wait to meet you Baby Brother! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you love them because I loooove them too :) you are gorgeous and I can't wait to meet him either!!!

    ReplyDelete