I am so anxious and excited for baby brother to arrive but I am soaking in these last few weeks with my only child, my little buddy. I seriously cannot get enough of Anderson. He keeps me on my toes, he is hilarious, he is such a sweetheart and so friendly and such a happy boy. Everyday I just remind myself that he will always be my little man and I sure hope we will always have our special little bond. 6 more weeks to enjoy giving him 100% of my attention!!
Have I mentioned that this boy loves to cuddle, and loves cuddling with my belly, also loves his baby doll. Let's hope that keeps up when baby brother arrives!
I sure love you my sweet Anderson and you will always be my little buddy.
My heart melted more and more with each picture. Holy smokes you guys are adorable. Also, I'm thinkin we should go take some mom and son pictures before baby comes yeah? Even if you don't want to you have to because I really want to :)
ReplyDelete