Saturday, December 19, 2015

Amatuer Familly Pictures

While in Colorado over Thanksgiving my sister was kind enough to snap a few shots of my little family after church for our Christmas cards. We weren't perfect, but I am so grateful to have something! I say amatuer photos but she really is great with the camera.  And it was so nice to have a picture to do our first Christmas card! Been married 4 years and this is our first.  We figured two kids was a big enough family to justify :) I love those three boys.
I just can't get over Anderson's little face.  He seems so old to me!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 6 Days and Counting
Next stop: DRIVING (oh dear) to Utah to spend with the Hansen clan.  Wish us luck.  I am pretty darn excited to do Christmas with Anderson this year.  His knowledge about Santa now is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment