David traveled to Israel for 2 weeks for work and instead of trying to prove that I can handle two boys by myself, (why do that?), I traveled to my parent's house in Colorado with the kiddos. It was just a good idea. We stayed a few days short of 1 full month. And you know, I probably could have stayed another month. It was one of those trips that is so long and yet you are perfectly content where you are. It was amazing to have help all the time with the kids, and it was so great always having an adult to chat with during the day. I am realizing how much of a difference that makes! I need my girl chatting time. It was so fun watching Sterling grow and having my parents there to develop more of a relationship with him, and Anderson was in complete heaven every day. He is best buds with my dad and I just loved seeing them play together.
We experienced Fall and Winter, Thanksgiving, and the start of the Christmas season all in 4 weeks. To top it off my entire family joined us for the Thanksgiving holiday where we took walks, played games, went bowling, had an "Adult Date", laughed, baked, worked out, just loved being together. I miss them all terribly and it makes me want to have another holiday reunion ASAP.
Man I just loved being at home, in beautiful Colorado. I miss my parents. It was the hardest leaving my mom, I think for her too. Leading up to leaving, we would both just break down. A mom is a girls' best friend. Definitely rings true for this girl. I cannot wait to see them again. But thank you for everything Mom and Dad, you are amazing and it was the best month away from home ever!
Now prepare yourselves for just a lot of pictures.
I love my family. Miss you all!!

















It was the best November ever! What are you doing in February? Love you so much!
ReplyDelete