Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving in Colorado 2015

I never manage to get many pictures on the actual holiday.  Things are hectic, people are everywhere, and food takes priority of course.  But this year I did manage to get a good 10 minutes of snapping some shots by the Christmas tree! Plus failed pictures at a different location previously.  I think I told David maybe 3 or 4 times, "i just want to do a couple more".  Oh such is life.  So thankful he didn't put up a fuss, neither did the other boys! :)

Thanksgiving was full of catching up with extended family, eating an incredible dinner and multiple desserts, and loving Grandma Shirley's house filled with people once again.  I love this holiday. I have so much to be thankful for, especially these boys in my life.
These two cousins really became inseparable this trip.  They are 9 months apart and the older they get the less apart in age they seem.  It is much louder when they are together, and more mischief is created but they are the happiest and stay entertained.  They play really well together for the most part, even though they are complete opposites in almost every way.  But it warms my heart to see them acting like little buddies.  I can already see recreating these pics in years to come.

And man do these two little brothers sure have my heart.  They have such a bond already and I about melt every time I see them together.

And of course everyone loves some Grandma Shirley snuggles.  Sterling could not get enough of Great Grandma this entire trip.  She made him laugh like no one else. We just love her. Thank you for being the start of such an incredible posterity Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment