Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Pumpkin Pickin Evening

 For family night on Monday we went to the Spina Farms Pumpkin Patch.  It was only 25 minutes away, opposed to the hour drive that the popular ones are, and it was free to enter, you just pay for the pumpkins or a little train, or hay ride etc.  It was perfection.  Hardly anyone was there, pumpkins everywhere, and the train that Anderson is obsessed with.  Our only flaw of the night...Anders peeing in his pants (*face palm*).  I blame myself.  I didn't force him to go before we left, (a power struggle like that, he always seems to win), but when we got to the patch they only had a porta-potty.  He told us he needed to go, but once he saw inside, he refused.  Makes sense.  So of course after a while of running around, it was bound to happen.  The videos and pictures we got of him were worth it though.  Good thing I was prepared and brought an extra pair of undies and bottoms. (Mom award!)

I sure love Autumn time, even in California's ridiculously hot weather lately.  It's just silly.  But seeing it through Anderson's eyes is even more fun.  I just love that boy.



it happens to the best of us
"Choo choo!"
He always chooses one for himself and one for Sterling
He just looks so big to me! Insisted on carrying his own pumpkin to the car.  I die over that boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment