Monday, November 28, 2016

This is Halloween 2016

This Halloween was probably my favorite family costumes we have done so far.  Scuba divers, a shark, and a jelly fish. All handmade.  All together probably cost $15 and they wore them for two entire nights.  Not too shabby.  
Halloween for Anderson consisted of him basically off on his own during the ward trunk or treat playing games and running around with friends.  And then the trunk or treating part was just too cute watching them go to each car and hearing "trick or treat! thank you!"  He is too darn polite.  Sterling would get one candy in his bowl and then just want to eat it.  We were working on it.  But it was the cutest thing I ever saw.  I am not much of a Halloween person but it was quite enjoyable with these two divers. 
We shall see if I can top the costumes next year, but supposedly we were supposed to win the ward contest for Best Family Costume.  The announcers just got confused which family the "scuba family" was.  HA! It's the knowledge of the win that counts right? 







No comments:

Post a Comment