I cannot wait until our first ever home is finished being built! It is so exciting to think that we will become home owners! Yes, it is just a town home, but I mean that is a huge deal for us. Besides living in the condo we are now in (I have been here a total of 3.5 years, yes it's time to go), we have not lived anywhere else married and now we are going to be living in OUR home, which WE chose, and picked all the textiles, and made simple changes to accomodate a 6 foot 10 inch husband.
ie. shower heads raised above 7 feet, countertops raised, and getting rid of a whole ceiling overhang because David ran right into it. The things we do for height.
Here are pictures of the progression of our lovely abode.
 |
| It's amazing how having walls makes such a transformation |
 |
| Dining room and sliding door to our tiny porch! |
 |
| My first pantry! And our new and improved shower height |
 |
| Finally seeing some brick |
We went and checked out the place over the weekend and we were finally seeing details we chose being added. This was the first time I got as excited as I did. The vision of what we chose months ago is finally starting to come alive! I cannot wait to get started decorating and making that house our HOME. We are so blessed!
 |
| I am in love with our tile choice! |
 |
| Family Room (David checking the wiring of course) |
 |
| Our staircase, my favorite is the vaulted ceiling and window |
 |
| BABY ROOM AND BATHROOM!! I am most excited about this! |
It has been such an adventure this past 1.5 years being married living in Provo, and we have loved every minute of it. But we are beyond excited to move to Lehi, into a new home we can finally call our own, and prepare for the biggest adventure of our marriage yet, starting our family with our new addition coming in September!
No comments:
Post a Comment