 |
| Favors: Sugar scrub made to look like sand. And the darling tags that mom created. So crafty! |
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing my weekend in Colorado was. Baby shower festivities galore! My family is incredible and it was so much fun getting to see so many friends and family come to celebrate the soon arrival of little baby boy. I feel so blessed by the loved ones that surround my life and support my family. It was even better to travel there with my sister. David opted to stay home...he didn't mind passing on all the "girl stuff". But everything was so amazing.
My grandmother was kind enough to open her home once again for a party, and was so great with all the decorations. And my cousin Emily was the major party planner. She is so crafty and so organized and I appreciate everything she did. And of course a huge thank you to my mother. I love her to death. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I missed my other sisters Becca and Dani Bree so much but was so glad Anna could be there!
 |
| We had an adorable seaside/nature feel going on in the decorations. l loved it |
 |
| "Leave" words of advice. Loved reading these! |
 |
| Adorable pinwheels made my Emily |
Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated baby with us. There are certainly not enough pictures to show all the cute and darling things I received. I am so thankful for everything. It was a weekend to remember and friends and family are what made it that way. I cannot wait for Baby Hansen!
 |
| Incredible handmade quilt. Thanks Susan! |
 |
| Becca even sent gifts from Sweden. TO. DIE. FOR (plus the amazing blanket above) |
 |
| Best friends forever |
 |
| Sister, Mother, Grandmother |
 |
| My sweet mother. This belly doesn't help with how much bigger I look compared to her! ;) |
I hope everyone knows how grateful I am for their gifts and contributions, it truly made it a very memorable day and made me so excited for little man's arrival in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS! Now it's all about prep and organization, I love being organized, and baby's things are no exception. So for the next 6.5ish weeks it will be cleaning clothes, organizing supplies, doing yoga, and preparing for the amazing journey I have to look forward to!
Yay! What a happy weekend we had! Love you, sweetie!
ReplyDeleteso sad i missed it. but looks perfect
ReplyDelete