Saturday, August 10, 2013

Early Celebration and Baby Bump

David and I are coming up on our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of being married! Can you believe that?  TWO YEARS! It is really crazy to me.  It went by so fast! Because the actual day is a week day and he has work and I have an activity to go to for my church ward (go cub scouts!) we decided to take Saturday to give ourselves a little celebration.  However, baby puts a few restrictions on what we are able to do (it's ok little man it's worth it for you to be here in 4 weeks!).  We decided to take a drive up to Park City, enjoy the mountain air and take a scenic ride up the chairlift.  Perfection.  It really was amazing.  So simple but we got stranded at the top of the summit for a little bit due to a lightning watch, which was fine by me! We got to talk about how life has been the past 2 years, how life is going to change, and how gosh darn in love we are each and every day.  I cannot wait to bring our baby boy into this world and have that love grow even more.  Here's to eternal marriage and baby bump celebrations!




This bump is out of control and I love it!

36 Weeks!


And naturally we had to end off our festivities with caramel apples!
I love celebrations and I love my husband.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you've enjoyed these first two years! As your family grows, they will just keep getting better! You two will make great parents!

    ReplyDelete