I can't even begin to articulate how in love I am and how blessed I feel to have spent 2 years married to this man and to be having his son in one short month. My heart is full and I cannot stop reminiscing on our magical day 2 years ago. If you want to reminisc with me you can go here. Time flies.
Looking back it seems like it has gone so fast, but we have done so much and now we are having our first child! It seems crazy but it really has been the best years of my life. I am so deeply in love I can't explain it. David is my better half, my best friend, and my eternal companion and I could not be happier.
I spent way too much time going through our bridal/groomal photo shoot and I enjoyed every minute of it. Our photographer was absolutely amazing and I am so glad she was able to capture these pictures (missed her on the wedding day!) because I am in love! Thanks for letting me indulge in my nostalgia.
To the most incredible man I know, I love you with all my heart. I could not have asked for a better man to be sealed with forever and to be the father of my children and to spend eternity with. Happy 2 year anniversary babe and to plenty more!





Beautiful bride. Perfect fit husband. Can't wait for that darling grandson!
ReplyDelete