Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Becoming Beach Babes

Last weekend we went to the beach with the intent of staying a few hours and eating a picnic dinner there.  We just needed some time away to just have fun.  We thought of the idea of staying for the sunset but figured we wouldn't be able to last the whole time.  We were wrong.  It was amazing.  I was seriously so happy.  Not exactly sure why, I was just loving life.  The boys did awesome.  Anderson loves the sand and is getting a little less scared of the ocean (i ain't complaining about his caution!) and Sterling is crawling so it makes beach days easier than with a tummy scooter.  And I am getting better at letting him find out on his own that sand doesn't taste good. I love those boys. 






At some point Anderson dropped his pants and under garments and insisted on goin nakey.  Of course since we were in public and around friends we insisted he at least keep some undies on.  He cooperated...for a time.  As long as he had those trucks he was good to go. 
 I feel like they are looking more and more alike every day and I love it.  They are really the best of friends.
I told you...he cooperated with undies...for a time...
 Manresa Beach...you are beautiful

 A couple pictures from past beach trips.  They really are getting pretty comfortable with this whole sand deal.  And as long as David has his shovel, he and Anderson are just fine.  I will say it.  We are beginning to love the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment