Sunday, December 4, 2016

Wedding Season

My sister got married in October and it was one of the greatest days ever. Anna is certainly one of the most deserving women to get married to her best friend for time and all eternity and i am so grateful i was able to witness and be a part of it. She got sealed to Dan in the newly dedicated Fort Collins Colorado LDS temple and it was such an incredible experience to be there with all of my family and my extended family members and friends.  It was a beautiful day and she looked absolutely stunning.  I love you two together Anna and I am so glad you found your person to be with forever.  

Below are a bunch of the pictures we got from my camera throughout the course of the day and then below those are a few from the photographer.  It pays to have adorable kiddos.



Sterling and Great Grandma Shirley.  She is always a hit with the kids.  And everyone for that matter. 
It was quite the early morning that we had to wake the boys up to get them ready, but they were champs the entire day. 
And I hardly saw Anderson because he was running around with his cousin Carter the entire day.  They are the sweetest buddies and he was in heaven.  I really wish we lived closer! 
he's a huge fan of pictures.  trust me
Grandpa is always a favorite with my boys and Sterling was taking full advantage of his attention
Those three boys though. Come on!! I couldn't stop watching them.  Their outfits killed me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


These are some of the pictures their incredible photographer Jennifer Winder took at the wedding.  I am so extremely grateful to have some adorable pictures of my boys and family during this event.  Thank you Jen! You did a wonderful job!!

Anderson and Carter ran out to say goodbye to the bride and groom, all seemed fine until we realized Anderson was in tears.  A lot of tears.  He kept saying "I want Anna to go back to Grandma and Grandpas! I don't want her to leave!!!"  It was the saddest and cutest thing I have ever seen.  Him and Anna have such a special bond.  She has literally been there since he was born, crowning to be exact (TMI) and we facetime at least once a week, at least.  Pretty sure she is the only one outside of David and I that hears Anderson communicate and act like his completely normal self.  I love it so much.  He adores her and I hope it never changes.  We love Auntie Anna. 
Literally one of my favorite pictures down there.  Well and up there. 
I also live for these snuggles.  And that man below. 

We love weddings! Especially when they are sisters!!!! So so so happy that we get to experience one more, hopefully soon ;).  Thanks for getting married Anna and Dan.  You two are very loved and lucky to have found each other.  We miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment